Basic salary £21,000 with monthly commission
Start earning commission from Day 1!!!
- 22 Holidays - plus bank holiday), rising to 27 days plus bank holidays.
- Health care cash plan - money back in your pocket for life's essentials, e.g. dentist, doctors, physiotherapy, opticians etc.
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Excellent company events and other team night outs put on throughout the year.
What the role is about
The successful candidate will provide full support to the sales and conveyancing teams within the business. You will be required to carry out administrative duties as well as case management, especially during periods of staff holidays. You will take ownership of your monthly forecasts, requesting progress reports from both our solicitors and your cases, to ensure everything is running smoothly and resolving any issues quickly.
The main goal is to drive revenue into the business in as short a time as possible, working alongside our panel of solicitors to ensure the quickest timescales for completions is met for our customers.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and ready to hit the ground running in this role. If you've got great time management skills, pride yourself on being reliable and are excited to bring your innovative ideas to the table, then we're ready to welcome you on board!
To be successful in this role you will need
- Experience working with solicitors.
- Good extensive knowledge of legal terminology.
- Good communication skills.
- A pleasant telephone manner.
- Basic computer knowledge including basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The capability of undertaking a variety of general office administrative tasks.
- Be able to efficiently manage and prioritise the tasks that you are responsible for.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to handle pressure.
Here is what you can expect to be doing
- Ensuring the management of team case files during periods of staff holidays.
- Update monthly forecasts of expected exchanges and cash values, including preparation of bi-weekly stock reviews with management.
- Request progress reports from solicitors on a weekly basis and update all CRM and smart sheets accordingly.
- Keeping the CRM system updated with all case progress via notes.
- Working towards the progress of sales in under 30 days.
- Referral of solicitors to HSD buyers.
- Build relationships and liaise with agents, solicitors and clients regarding sales.
- Help to resolve any issues that may occur during the process from sale to exchange.
- Compile and issue MOS & COS documents for each sale and distribute them to all necessary parties.
- Review solicitor workloads on a regular basis to ensure instructions are being distributed correctly.
- Issue and enforce exchange deadlines for units that have passed deadlines.
- Ensure all necessary information is received from agents and filed accordingly.
- Carry out regular audits.
- Monitoring of land registration for speed of sales progression prior to being passed to solicitors.
- Requesting reviews for Trustpilot and Google.
Location and Hours of work
Working hours: 38.75 hours per working week
The role will be entirely office based at the company's headquarters in the newly refurbished office at Atlas Business Park close to Manchester Airport with excellent transport links and free parking. With excellent links and free parking, we are easy to get to. The closest train station is Heald Green (10-minute walk), and Peel Hall tram stop is right around the corner.