We are an exciting and dynamic group of property companies looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to join our fast-growing team.
We currently use one instance of Dynamics 365 to host several companies’ business procedures. Over a number of years, we have managed to develop and build a Dynamics 365 instance to meet business requirements. We even boast a unique integration between Dynamics 365, Rightmove, and Zoopla. We are continuously developing our system to streamline productivity, improve sales, and automate all aspects of customer service.
The successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be involved in numerous exciting development projects, internally and externally, whilst maintaining the day-to-day running of Dynamics 365.
This role will also carry out some first- and second-line IT support and to work closely with our external IT provider.
Location and Hours of Work
Working Hours: 38.75 hours per week.
The role will be entirely office based at the company’s headquarters in the newly refurbished office at Atlas Business Park close to Manchester Airport.
With excellent transport links and free parking, we are easy to get to! The closest train station is Heald Green (10-minute walk) and Peel Hall tram stop is right around the corner!
- Daily maintenance and general housekeeping of Dynamics 365.
- Work closely with several departments and business teams to understand the technical requirements of Dynamics 365.
- Working with Internal and external clients.
- Customising and refining Dynamics 365 to meet the business’s needs.
- Creating and building business specific reports for senior management.
- Providing on-going Dynamics 365 training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and managing users, including field security and security roles.
- Any other ad hoc Dynamics 365 and IT related duties as and when required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
- 1 year exposure to Dynamics 365 (Within 2013 – Dynamics 365).
- At least 1 life cycle, end to end implementation of Dynamics 365.
- Track record of past development projects; including sales, marketing, and customer service components.
- Exposure to working on multiple projects at one given time.
- Ability to customise Dynamics 365 form, jscripts, view, workflows, charts and dashboards.
- Knowledge of related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint, Flow, and Power Apps.
- Embraces change effortlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work on a broad range of projects.
- Strong organisational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with MS Dynamics 2016 – Dynamics 365.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 plug-ins such as Click Dimensions, Adobe Sign and Power objects.
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications.
- Experience/knowledge of Power BI configuration.
- Experience/knowledge of gamification implementation.
- Working knowledge of the property sector.
- Working knowledge of mobile Dynamics 365.
What we offer in return
As a webuyanyhouse.co.uk employee, you can take full advantage of our benefits package which includes the essential benefits, like pensions and holidays plus other benefits designed to put money back in your pocket for all of life's other essentials.
- 22 days holiday pro rata (Including Bank Holidays), rising to 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent Christmas and Summer Party, as well as other team night outs, put on throughout the year
- Charity Fundraisers
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan - money back in your pocket for life's essentials e.g. dentist, doctors, physiotherapy, opticians, etc.
- Employee recognition - Bi-monthly awards given for outstanding performance
- Free On-Site parking and excellent public transport links
- Excellent Private Medical Insurance scheme which includes Discounted Gym Membership and free cinema tickets and Starbucks
- Group Life Insurance - 4 x annual salary
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Long Service Rewards
Reference ID: CRM 1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- CRM: 5 years (Required)
- Dynamics 365: 1 year (Preferred)