What the role is about
We are an exciting and dynamic property company looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 & General I.T. Executive to join our fast-growing team and take our customer management system to the next level.
We currently use one instance of Dynamics 365 to host several companies’ business procedures, which includes a unique integration between Dynamics 365, Rightmove, and Zoopla. We are continuously developing our system to streamline productivity, improve sales, and automate all aspects of customer service.
3 best things about this role
- The opportunity to design and lead the strategy for how the entire company manages its customers.
- Working as part of the wider marketing department, learning about the core elements which drives the business including digital advertising, content development and data analytics.
- The great company benefits including private health care, Summer and Christmas parties, and tailored training and development courses.
Where you will be in…
You will have got to grips with the day-to-day running of the CRM, working closely with the different departments to understand their business needs. During this time, you will begin to identify ways in which we can streamline the management of our customers through Microsoft Dynamics.
Once you have settled into the role you will begin customising and refining the CRM to improve how the company stores its customers information to allow our sales teams to access customer insights exactly when they need it. You will also be producing insightful business performance reports for the company owners.
Leading the roadmap of development projects to ensure the company is leading the industry in terms of its management of the CRM. Rolling out a best practice customer management program for all brands and training all teams on how to get the most out of the CRM. Producing plans to show the most efficient and cost-effective software packages for the business.
Key areas of the role
- Daily management and running of Dynamics 365.
- Working closely with all key departments to understand their business requirements from Dynamics 365.
- Customising and refining Dynamics 365 to meet the business’s needs and ensure we continue to innovate to meet market trends.
- Creating and building business specific reports for the company owner.
- Providing best practice Dynamics 365 training for each team to improve their knowledge and performance.
- Reimplement Gamification within the business and demonstrate how it has enhanced productivity and results.
- Managing the implementation of a successful dialler system into the business.
- Integrate a solution whereby our CRM system and outlook are fully integrated whereby the sales staff can create tasks and call backs in their CRM records
- Any other ad hoc Dynamics 365 and IT related duties as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will need.
- 1-year exposure to Dynamics 365 (Within 2013 – Dynamics 365).
- At least 1 life cycle, end to end implementation of Dynamics 365.
- Track record of past development projects; including sales, marketing, and customer service components.
- Ability to customise Dynamics 365 form, jscripts, view, workflows, charts and dashboards.
- Knowledge of related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint, Flow, and Power Apps.
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work on a broad range of projects.
It would also be beneficial is you have….
- Experience with MS Dynamics 2016 – Dynamics 365.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 plug-ins such as Click Dimensions, Adobe Sign and Power objects.
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications.
- Experience/knowledge of Power BI configuration.
- Working knowledge of the property sector.
What we offer in return
As part of the Go Digital team, you can take full advantage of our benefits package which includes the essential benefits, like pensions and holidays plus other benefits designed to put money back in your pocket for all of life's other essentials.
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent Christmas and Summer Party, as well as other team night outs, put on throughout the year
- Charity Fundraisers
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan - money back in your pocket for life's essentials e.g. dentist, doctors, physiotherapy, opticians, etc.
- Employee recognition - Bi-monthly awards given for outstanding performance
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Excellent Private Medical Insurance scheme which includes Discounted Gym Membership and free cinema tickets and Starbucks
- Group Life Insurance - 4 x annual salary
- Long Service Rewards
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location and Hours of Work
Working Hours: 38.75 hours per week.
The role will be entirely office based at the company’s headquarters in the newly refurbished office at Atlas Business Park close to Manchester Airport.
With excellent transport links and free parking, we are easy to get to! The closest train station is Heald Green (10-minute walk), and Peel Hall tram stop is right around the corner