· 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 27 days plus bank holidays.
· Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links.
· Excellent company events, put on throughout the year.
· Health Care Cash Plan - money back in your pocket for life's essentials, e.g. dentist, physiotherapy, opticians, etc.
· Group Life Insurance - 4 x annual salary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating dashboards to highlight trends, sales figures and market research for the Management Team’s use within our Microsoft Power BI Data Visualisation Suite. You’ll be focused on analysing data to produce monthly feedback on areas of improvement to assist the company when making better business decisions.
· Analysing data sets, business intelligence reports and dashboards and providing actionable insights to the management team.
· Driving our reporting strategy to ensure best practices are implemented across all dashboards.
· Establish intuitive reporting methodologies using Power BI to support strategy and analyse performance to benefit the management team.
· Liaise between all departments, as a central coordination function to ensure that all staff are directed towards areas of maximum profitable revenue.
· Assist in producing monthly commission sheets and sending them out to managers and staff.
· Suggestions on changes to our CRM system to ensure data is being collected accurately.
· Work with the management team to ensure that reports are being used correctly in line with best practice.
· Provide recommendations to the business in areas where cost savings can be made, and additional income generated.
· Statistical, data, and trend analysis experience.
· Be able to translate data findings into business insight and intelligence.
· Be able to translate complex data sets into actionable insights.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organisation.
· Knowledge of ETL process.
· Thrives on creating order and structure where none exists.
· Demonstrable analytical skills.
· Be competent in MS Office particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Proficiency and advanced skills in Power BI and Google Analytics.
Working Hours: Average of 37.5 hours per week.
The role will be entirely office based at the company's headquarters in the newly refurbished office at Atlas Business Park close to Manchester Airport. With excellent transport links and free parking, we are easy to get to. The closest train station is Heald Green (10-minute walk), and Peel Hall tram stop is right around the corner.