Multiple roles available across the UK, servicing the South West // South East // Midlands
£30,000k - £35,000k basic plus £5k car allowance and realistic OTE of £50,000.
What the role is about:
We are an exciting and dynamic property company looking for an enthusiastic Field Sales Property Valuer to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will attend appointments predominately in the Bath / Bristol area with occasional appointments in other areas of the UK. They will value properties and negotiate with customers to agree to the purchase of their property.
Here is what you can expect to be doing:
- Travelling around your region attending residential valuation appointments.
- You will be responsible for negotiating with customers looking to sell their house below market value, making them offers and creating a margin for the business.
- Ensuring your conversion rate target from appointment to offer agreed is achieved monthly.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and all necessary legal documents are obtained in-house.
- Portray a professional image of the company when meeting clients, and all information regarding the selling process is clearly and accurately provided to the clients.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2+ years experience in working within a target-driven sales environment.
- Full UK drivers license required.
- Ability to identify and react appropriately to the behaviour and emotions of customers.
- Identify and empathise with other people’s feelings/ frustrations objectively.
- Ability to establish rapport easily and put people “at ease” in their presence.
- A drive to earn and achieve targets consistently.
- Refusal to allow rejection on one sales appointment to affect your ability to perform on the next.
- To enjoy the competitiveness and look for ways to measure themselves against their peers.
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 27 days plus bank holidays.
- Excellent Christmas and Summer Parties and other team night outs put on throughout the year.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Health Care Cash Plan - money back in your pocket for life's essentials, e.g., dentist, doctors, physiotherapy, opticians, etc.
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links.
- Group Life Insurance - 4 x annual salary.
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Opportunities for uncapped commission.
Location and Hours of Work:
Working Hours: 40.1 hours per working week - Monday to Friday with 1 in every 4 Saturday.
You will be required to stay overnight in areas if it is required and you may be expected to travel to any area of the UK depending on the needs of the business. You will, on occasion, be required to attend our company’s headquarters in the newly refurbished office at Atlas Business Park close to Manchester Airport and have the flexibility to work 1 in every 4 Saturdays attending appointments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you. *