What the role is about
We are an exciting and dynamic property company looking for an enthusiastic Field Sales Property Valuer to join our fast-growing team and continue to drive our sales.
The successful candidate will be attending appointments throughout the UK, to value properties and negotiate with customers to agree to the purchase of their property. You will also be conducting research into the local property market in line with market trends to be constantly up to date.
Our approach is consultative and not pushy. We are proud to say we make our customers happy and have a Trustpilot score of 4.5 stars out of 5.
We have worked hard to create a great culture for people to work and develop here. When we ask our people what they like about working for us, their passion and love for the job is hard to hide. They love working in a close-knit team and get a real buzz from each other.
3 best things about this role
- There is an expert training program in place that will allow you to thrive in your role as a property expert, giving you the necessary platform to become a top salesperson and expert national valuer.
- You will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of the property market, including how to make a profit through buying and selling property.
- There are great company benefits in place, including private health care, Summer and Christmas parties, and tailored training and development courses.
Here is what you can expect to be doing
- You will be responsible for conducting all exterior sign-up appointments for the Acquisitions team, conducted throughout the UK, including occasional overnight stays.
- Ensuring conversion rate from appointment to the agreement is consistently high and doing everything you can to present the best face of the company during your visits.
- Managing diary of appointments to ensure all are booked correctly, raising any issues with the Acquisitions Coordinator. You will also be confirming appointments pre-arranged by the Acquisitions team.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Portray a professional image of the company when meeting clients, ensuring all their needs are met and all information regarding the selling process through the company is clearly and accurately provided to the clients.
- Ensuring excellent customer care is maintained at a high standard.
- Provide support and guidance regarding the legal documentation to be agreed to and signed by the client.
- Employ and grow a relevant Field Sales team in line with business demand.
- Assistance in acquisition of properties.
- Any other duties as required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post advertised.
To be successful in this role you will need
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements involved within this role and ability to manage this through into delivery of the role.
- The ability to manage own diary pro-actively and ensure time is spent wisely.
- Use of CRM system (desirable but not essential for the right candidate)
- At least 6 months to a year’s previous field sales experience.
- A strong sales background, ideally within the property industry.
- Previous experience of working within a targeted environment, with a proven track record of achieving results.
What we offer in return
As part of the webuyanyhouse.co.uk team, you can take full advantage of our benefits package which includes the essential benefits, such as pensions and holidays, plus other benefits designed to put money back in your pocket for all of life's other essentials.
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 27 days plus bank holidays.
- Excellent Christmas and Summer Parties, as well as other team night outs, put on throughout the year.
- Sales incentives.
- Length of service holiday bonus.
- Charity Fundraisers.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Health Care Cash Plan - money back in your pocket for life's essentials e.g. dentist, doctors, physiotherapy, opticians, etc.
- Employee recognition - Bi-monthly awards given for outstanding performance
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links.
- Excellent Private Medical Insurance scheme which includes Discounted Gym Membership and free cinema tickets and Café Nero.
- Group Life Insurance - 4 x annual salary.
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Company Car.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 per year
Location and Hours of Work
Working Hours: 38.75 hours per week.
This role will be mainly cover from the Midland to the South of the country. You will, on occasion, be required to attend our company’s headquarters in the newly refurbished office at Atlas Business Park close to Manchester Airport.
Our head office has excellent transport links and free parking, making us easy to get to. The closest train station is Heald Green (10-minute walk), and Peel Hall tram stop is right around the corner, as well as bus stops opposite and around the corner from the building.