Sell House Fast
Wondering ‘how do I sell my house fast?’.
Webuyanyhouse.co.uk can help you sell in as little as 3 days, or timescales to suit you.
The house selling process can be stressful – especially if you’ve found yourself wondering ‘how do I sell my house fast?’. There are a lot of things to take into account when selling your property using a traditional estate agent, so if you’re looking for a faster house sale, you might find it difficult.
This is where We Buy Any House comes in – we really will buy any house, giving you a fair price based on our in-depth research into the housing market.
It’s never been easier to sell your house quickly – if you think you’re ready to get started, click the ‘Make Me An Offer’ button and we’ll get the process started.
Why come to webuyanyhouse.co.uk to sell my house fast?
Offer in 60 minutes
Simply fill out our online form and we will provide an offer in as little as 60 minutes.
Fully managed service
We provide a full managed service to ensure a hassle-free sale.
No fees or commission
Our service is free for you to use, and you will pay no legal fees or commission.
Sell in as little as 3 days
We can purchase your house in as little as 3 days – or to a timeframe that suits you.
3 steps to a hassle-free house sale with We Buy Any House
Tell us about your property
Receive your offer in as little as 60 minutes
We buy your house in as little as 3 days
If you’re wanting to make a quick house sale, you might not know where to turn. Conducting a market sale with a traditional estate agent might seem like the obvious choice at first. However, if you don’t have time for a lengthy sales process (which could take several months), you might feel like you’re stuck with your current property.
Nevertheless, there are a number of options available to you if you’re wanting a speedy sale. Before picking an option, you should consider what you want out of a fast home sale – particularly in terms of your preferred time frame.
You may want a sale in the next two weeks. Or perhaps you’re just in need of a sale that’s faster than what a normal estate agent can offer. Which option you go for will depend largely on when you need your property to be sold, but there should be something suitable for your needs, no matter how short your time scale is.
The most common methods of sale at the moment are:
- A direct property purchase: One of the easiest ways to sell your house is to contact a quick sale company like We Buy Any House, who will work as immediate buyers for your property.
- An assisted sale: An assisted sale takes a little longer than selling your property to We Buy Any House, as it involves connecting a number of cash buyers to your property. This is something else that we can help with if needed.
- Source a buyer yourself: Instead of going through an estate agent, you can choose to source a buyer yourself. Using an estate agent can make selling your property a tiring process, as there is a lot of legal documentation and paperwork to go through, even once you’ve accepted an offer. Many people find that cutting out the middleman results in a faster sale (as well as negating estate agent fees), although you may have to do more work to ensure the sale goes smoothly.
- Property auctions: Property auctions are often a route chosen when people want to sell their home quickly – they’re also quite useful if the property you’re selling needs a lot of work. You may have to pay extra fees (for example, for advertising the property), so this is something you must be aware of before committing to a housing auction.
If you think you’re ready to get your home sold and you’d like to speak to a member of our team, please call us for free today on 0800 652 8612.
There are many reasons why you might want a quick house sale. Some of the main motives include:
- If you’ve just received an inheritance, whether that includes property,a sum of money or anything else
- If you want to downsize or upsize
- If you’re going through financial difficulties and need to free up cash
- If you’re getting divorced or your spouse has passed away
- If you need to relocate to a different area
- If your home is being repossessed
- If you are retiring and/or would like a more suitable home for your health needs
You don’t want to miss anything important, especially when there is money and finances involved, so it’s crucial that you understand the selling process
At We Buy Any House, we’re one of the UK’s premier property buying companies, aiming to help our clients with all their selling needs. It doesn’t matter why you’re considering a quick house sale – all that matters is that you need our help.
We’re committed to keeping things simple, so that you can get on with your life without all the hassle and stress you would normally expect when selling your home. If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you with a quick property sale, get in touch and one of our online agents will contact you with a quote.
Selling your property is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Before going ahead with a house sale, you should take some time to consider whether it will work for you.
Here, we’ve listed some of our top tips to ensure you make the right decision for you and your family when selling your home:
- Set targets: Setting the targets that you’d like to achieve with your house sale will make navigating the entire process easier. Selling property can be a tiring process, but by setting targets, you have something to aim for, allowing you to divert your attention back if you find yourself getting off track.
- Be proactive: The legal aspect of selling a property is often overlooked, but it’s something you shouldn’t ignore. There will be legal documents to sign and legal costs to pay, even if you choose to conduct the conveyancing process yourself. If you want a fast sale, you need to get ahead of the game and start preparing everything that needs to be completed before the sale is made.
- Learn the lingo: Estate agents and property companies often talk about things like purchase agreements, vendors and contracts, as well as a whole host of other jargon words that you might not know. Try to learn as much as you can before starting the selling process, so you can keep up to date with everything.
People who have sold their homes on the property market in recent years will know how difficult and stressful the selling process can be, especially if it takes more than six months. If you need a quick turnaround and you’re not sure how to do it, you’ll need all the help you can get.
At We Buy Any House, we’re here to help you as much as we can, so that you can get your home sold as quickly as possible. We’ve put together some top tips that can help you speed up your home sale.
- Get your house sale ready: Stage your property before your advertising photographs are taken. Badly taken photographs or rooms full of clutter never look good, and may even put potential buyers off. Move from room to room and assess each space before advertising your property. Decide what you can move to make each room look better and more welcoming. Decluttering is a great idea, as rooms will look bigger and more inviting when they have fewer items in them. It’s also a great opportunity to start packing so you’re ready for the move when you do sell.
- Redecorate your home: Redecorating your house is a fantastic way to help speed up your sale. Newly decorated properties are more attractive to potential buyers, and you can re-decorate on almost any budget. You may also want to consider renovating your property – features such as loft conversions and driveways can easily push the price up and entice buyers.
- Assess your asking price: Often, the reason that a house isn’t selling is down to the asking price. If the price is too high, a potential buyer will be immediately put off. On the other hand, if the price is too low, they may also be put off, as potential buyers might assume that the low price reflects a big issue in the house, such as subsidence or damp.
- Listen to past viewers’ feedback: If you’ve had several viewings but there has been no interest in going further, you should find out what those who have viewed your house have said. Feedback can be incredibly helpful, as it will give you pointers on what action you need to take to make the place more appealing. Common feedback that homeowners tend to get can be regarding the price of the property, as well as whether it’s missing something they consider necessary, such as a garden or an office space. You may not be able to complete all the work needed,, but you should try your best to implement changes where you can to increase your chances of selling.
- Go to a quick sale company: With We Buy Any House, you can sell your property in as little as 7 days. As a quick sale company, we are more reliable than selling on the open market, as we don’t need approval for a mortgage and we don’t rely on you selling your property to buy a new home. As the company name suggests, we will buy any house (no matter the condition), so you don’t need to stress about redecorating before selling to us.
If you’d like to learn more about the We Buy Any House process, you can find out more information here. Our agents work 24/7, ensuring there will always be someone available to speak to, no matter the time of day. We’ll provide you with a quote within an hour, before arranging a property valuation.
We’re usually able to purchase your house from you within three days of you contacting us, enabling you to get on with your life and get into your new home. However, we can consider other timescales and work with you if you’re not quite ready to move out just yet.
To get the sales process started, all you need to do is fill in our online contact form and a member of our team will get in touch within the hour.
What are the benefits of selling my property to We Buy Any House?
Are you looking to sell your house fast without the extra hassle estate agents bring? At We Buy Any House, we offer a fast and efficient service, meaning you can sell your house quickly in a time frame that suits you.
We are the original quick house buying company – over the past ten years, we have developed a reputation for providing the best customer service in the industry, reflected in our five star Trustpilot rating.
We understand that you might want someone to buy your house quickly for many different reasons. It could be due to a relationship breaking down, a new inheritance you’ve received out of the blue – or maybe you just want a fresh start.
Whatever the reason for selling, we guarantee that we have dealt with hundreds of people in the same situation, and we have the experience to get you where you want to be.
Our property experts will take you through every step of the process, providing you with expert advice at every stage, including all the complex legal aspects. However, if you need a little more information about why you should consider selling your house to us, this next section is for you.
At We Buy Any House, we have over 15 years’ experience working in the property industry. Our team is made up of property experts that can help to remove the hassle of selling your home, as well as ensuring a speedy sale.
Because of our vast experience, our team truly understands the ins and outs of the property industry, meaning they can answer any questions that you might have. If you have any further questions and you can’t find the answers here, our FAQs section may be of use.
Otherwise, our expert team will be happy to help – please contact us on 0800 652 8612 for more information.
As the official We Buy Any House UK company, we are one of the most trusted businesses in the industry. There are a lot of companies out there offering the same fast house sale options, many of whom drop their offer later down the line.
However, we aim to be as transparent and honest as possible, as we’re proud to be different from the numerous scammers out there in the sector.
As members of the Property Redress Scheme (the PRS), it’s vital to us that we work alongside our clients with complete transparency, honesty and openness. The PRS allows consumers to escalate complaints against businesses and traders that are members of the scheme, aiming to resolve or settle any complaints that might arise.
This is just one of the things that makes us stand out from the crowd, and we want to ensure that every one of our clients we work with is happy with their sale.
What’s more is that we don’t charge any fees or commission throughout the entire process, making our services entirely free to use!
If you’re wanting to sell your house fast, it’s important that the property buying company you use has a fast turnaround time. Going down the conventional estate agent route can take a long time, and it isn’t ideal if you need to get your home sold straight away.
However, at We Buy Any House, we work on a much faster timescale, enabling you to get your funds and move on to your next home as quickly as possible! Once you fill out our enquiry form, you’ll receive a call to discuss a formal quote in as little as 60 minutes, getting the process started straight away. Our phone team works around the clock 24/7, so whatever time you contact us, there will always be someone available to help!
We can buy your house in as little as three days, although the time frame may vary slightly depending on the situation, as we understand that all circumstances are different. If you have a particular time scale that you need to sell your house in, please make us aware of this and we will do our utmost to ensure we fit into your schedule.
By now, you’re probably wondering what the catch is. Surely it can’t be possible to get a faster house sale without hidden fees or tricky terms and conditions!
The good news is that we don’t actually have a fee structure, as our service is entirely free to use! We’ll offer you an initial price when you first contact us, although we may not be able to confirm the full house price until we’ve completed our own survey of your home and the property market. However, you’ll be kept updated throughout the entire process, so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
We’ll also handle most of the legal costs and documentation, so all you need to do is sign the initial agreement and a couple of legal documents. Getting a faster house sale has never been so easy!
We Buy Any House - A trustworthy house sale company with happy clients
As stated above, We Buy Any House is the most trusted quick house sale company in the industry.
Don’t just take our word for it though – we have hundreds of positive reviews from clients that have used us to help sell their homes quickly in the past. To read more happy evaluations from our previous customers, you should go through our Success Stories page and our Trustpilot reviews.
What’s more, we want every new customer to enjoy the high level of service our previous customers have experienced. We’ll walk you through every step of the house sale process, driving towards getting you the best offer possible in the shortest amount of time we can. There really is no reason not to trust our dedicated team with your house sale!
So, why not sell your house fast with We Buy Any House and move on with your life? All you need to do is fill out our contact form and we’ll do the rest!